Alliance for Jewish Theatre is thrilled to announce our official 2021 Virtual Conference Dates
Sunday, October 24
Monday, October 25
Tuesday, October 26
Please mark your calendars, there will be 3 to 4 events each day.
(see below for information from our 2020 Conference)
Do you want to know more about AJT’s 2020 Virtual Conference?
- Check out the events, speakers, and panelists Current Highlights
- Check out all of the conference details in the full Event Details
- View or download the Conference Program
- Check out the Conference Schedule and download the Conference Schedule PDF
Check out our Feature Article in American Theatre Magazine
AJT’s 2020 Conference Ended but you can still watch the recordings of 12 of the 14 events if you register and pay.
The 2 events that don’t have recordings are the networking events. The recordings for the 3 performance events lasts for 3 days from the date performed, the recordings for all other events lasts for 30 days from the date the event happened.
In order to register for the 2020 Virtual Conference you must:
1) Complete the Registration Form
2) Pay for the Conference (see below)
Conference Pass Category
Mensch Rate is for those who want to give a little Tzedekah or register/pay after Monday, October 19.
- The conference is discounted for AJT members.
- To check your membership status, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- MENSCH All Conference Pass (AJT Members): $75
- All Conference Pass (Non-Members): $75 (plus $30 off membership to AJT if you join!)
- MENSCH All Conference Pass (Non-Members): $95 (plus $50 off membership to AJT if you join!)
- Single Session Pass (AJT Members): $15 per session (please indicate which sessions you want to attend below)
- Single Session Pass (Non-Members): $25 per session (please indicate which sessions you want to attend below)
- Theatremachers: $18 (18 – 36 year olds already accepted into Theatremacher program)