AJT’s 2021 Virtual Conference
Sunday, October 24 through Tuesday, October 26
BUY TICKETS BELOW
$99 for All Conference Pass
$139 for MENSCH All Conference Pass
(for those who want to give a little Tzedekah)
AJT’s 2021 Virtual Conference will feature the following: two hands-on workshops (playwriting with Aaron Posner and physical theatre); several panel discussions (Climate Change & Jewish Theatre, Jewish Comedy, Jewish-Latinx Storytelling with Jewtina y Co, and Jewish Theatre-Making Around The World); a session with DNAWORKS on Discovering Personal Identity; a variety of Affinity Group Meetings; formal and informal opportunities for Networking; a Q&A with Leigh Silverman; a range of Performances; and more.
Check out the full Event Details »
In order to register for the 2021 Virtual Conference you must:
STEP 1.) Complete the Registration Form – *Required!
STEP 2.) Pay for the Conference (see below)
Conference Pass Category
Mensch Rate is for those who want to give a little Tzedekah.
- To check your membership status, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Conference Pass: $99
- MENSCH All Conference Pass: $139 (for those who want to give a little Tzedekah)
- Single Day Pass (AJT Members): $39 per day (please indicate which day below)
- Single Day Pass (AJT Non-Members): $49 per day (please indicate which day below)
- Single Session Pass (AJT Members): $15 per session (please indicate which session below)
- Single Session Pass (Non-Members): $25 per session (please indicate which session below)
- Theatremachers: $18 (18 – 36 year olds already accepted into Theatremacher program)
Important! After paying, please ensure you’ve Completed the Registration Form:
Or mail a check to:
Alliance for Jewish Theatre
c/o Teresa Conway
925 11th St. NE
Washington, DC 20002
AJT’s 2021 Virtual Conference is made possible by generous support from sponsors and donors including jMUSE, The Joelson Foundation, and Diane Gilboa.